- Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself – George Bernard Shaw.
- A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step – Lao Tzu.
- All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make, the better – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
- Too many people spend money they haven’t earned, to buy things they don’t want, to impress people they don’t like – Will Rogers.
- How you do one thing, is how you do everything. Be aware.
- Life is not about kissing a**, it’s about kicking a**!
- Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. It means that you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.
- Self-worth comes from one thing – thinking that you are worthy.
- Happiness is a choice. Choose happy.
- You cannot solve a problem with the same mind that created it – Albert Einstein.
- Be smart enough to hold on, be brave enough to let go. Sometimes, we need to hold onto faith while letting go of the outcome. Open your hand and hold your dreams gently, don’t try to grab them.
- Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there – Will Rogers.
- The harder you fall, the higher you bounce – Unknown.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- You’ve got to do your own growing, no matter how tall your grandfather was – Irish proverb.
yourlifeyourway.net: best kickass inspirational quotes on life love happiness change growth